IMPLEMENTATION & SYSTEM INTEGRATION
Assured quality implemented worldwide
Naturally our biggest priority for extension projects is for running operation to be impaired as little as possible and carefully protect the renovation area. Our team leader will supervise your project throughout the planning and production stage, and be available to you as a consistent point of contact at all times. We’re glad to suggest resource-friendly and energy-efficient options to meet your sustainability requirements!
Upgrading & extensions
Which plant components can we upgrade for you?
- Steel construction
- Materials handling technology
- Control technology including sensors and drives
- Warehouse management software
- Interfaces to other systems
- IT components such as mobile devices, scanners, etc.
WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
BSS offers you a complete package with all the necessary hardware and software components for managing, controlling, and organizing your logistics processes. This includes warehouse management software, material flow controls, and plant visualization. Our BSS-WMS system is suitable for both small, semi-automated warehouses and high-performance logistics plants, and can be adapted over time based on growth and new processes. It can easily be configured and integrated into other systems.
BSS-L. The warehouse management software.
Our safety concept meets the two key issues “data security” and “high availability. The failover cluster with standby server is also monitored 24×7 by proactive monitoring.
- User-friendly dialog and navigation
- Use of the latest Oracle and operating system versions
- Paperless picking systems, e.g. Pick-by-Light, Pick-to-Light, Put-to-Light, Pick-by-Voice, radio data transmission system
- Pick & Pack (picking directly into cardboard box)
- Multi-Picking (parallel commissioning of several customer orders)
- Integration of peripheral systems (e.g. weighing, labelling, cardboard straightening, lidding, strapping system or delivering note inserters)
- Double / multiple depth storage
- Materials- handling technology
- Automated mini-load warehouses
- High bay warehouses
- Aisle-bound and curve adapting stacker cranes (RBG)
- Lateral automated mini-load warehouse commissioning
- Simple connection to superordinate and subordinate software
- High integration capability in SAP
- Interfaces to all common ERP systems
BSS-M. The material flow computer.
Our material flow computer, BSS-M, coordinates all warehouse and conveyor technology elements and controls the entire in-plant material flow. BSS-M synchronizes strategies from the PLC and the warehouse management software perfectly with each other, guaranteeing you optimum performance and the best possible behavior from your logistics system.
BSS-S. The warehouse control system.
BSS-S is our tried and tested, future-proof control system for all types of retrieval vehicle and materials handling technology. The system handles all monitoring and control tasks at a subordinate level. Components for the warehouse controls are projected and implemented in our own departments.
Clear structures and an exceptionally slim design (only one control level) ensure easy handling despite extensive basic functions and a variety of special functions, such as tandem mode for shelf vehicles or special refrigerated facilities that are required in many cases.
In order to track the status of your logistics plant in real time, you’ll receive a process visualization (WinCC, Visam) from us. All warnings and error messages for the controls will be recorded and evaluated here.
Our “BSS WebNavigator” allows you to view the visualization at different computer stations.
- Drive levels, motors, controllers
- Control cabinets
- Operating consoles (HvO terminals)
- General plant installation
- Special facilities
- PLC technology